Canon i-SENSYS LBP2900 Driver Free Downloads
Table of Contents
Canon i-SENSYS LBP2900 Driver. Canon i-SENSYS LBP2900 is a single function printer with the outstanding print capability and quality. We highly recommend for you to utilize, this printer has some terrific features that are outstanding and quality, this printer also has outstanding print speed and quality.
- Scanning Resolution:–
- Copying Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 12 ppm
- Printing Speed Color:–
- Automatic Duplexing: No
- Automatic Document Feeder: No
- Wireless Connection: No
- Connection Availability: USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support: Yes
Windows 10 (32- bit)
Windows 10 (64- bit)
Windows 8.1 (32- bit)
Windows 8.1 (64- bit)
Windows 7 (32- bit)
Windows 7 (64- bit)
Driver Printer i-SENSYS LBP2900 Download
|Assistance Operating System||Download|
|Printer Chauffeur (R1|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.