Canon i-SENSYS LBP212dw Driver Download. The speed of this printer print on reaching 26 ppm, with a capacity of 250 sheets of paper we’re so sure you’ll be more confident with the capabilities of this printer. This printer also features Automatic Double-Sided Printing.
The printer resolution is 600 x 600 dpi reach, support for printing with smartphones will also be available on this printer. Google Cloud Print printing service, Canon PRINT Business App, Mopria, and AirPrint will also be there. Connectivity with USB and wireless networks will make you more confident to use this printer.
His other alternative you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010. We have a link download driver Canon i-SENSYS LBP212dw connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP212dw Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP212dw Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 63 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP212dw Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP212dw Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon i-SENSYS that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Printer Canon has indeed been known to us as one printer with excellent performance. Canon i-SENSYS LBP212dw could probably be a very good choice for your use. This printer we believe will produce an excellent print results and quality. some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you more and make you the easier it is to use.