Canon i-SENSYS LBP112 Driver Download. Suppose you are looking for a single function printer with exceptional printing ability we extremely recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS LBP112 as your printing machine with outstanding print performance. This printer will provide you some excellent features that will make it much easier for you to use them.
Exceptional printout with print resolution support that reaches 600 x 600 dpi. This printer is likewise efficient in producing prints with a speed of up to 22 ppm for mono printing. The paper storage capability on this printer can reach about 150- sheet. This printer will also offer printing with a wireless network connection. You can also utilize the Canon i-SENSYS MF443 dw. We also provide a driver download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP112 that is directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution:–
- Copying Resolution:–
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 22 ppm
- Printing Speed Color:– ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: No
- Automatic File Feeder: No
- Wireless Connection: Yes
- Connection Accessibility: USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Assistance: Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP112 Driver Download
|LBP112 UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.3010 for (Windows 32- bit)||Download|
|LBP112 UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.3010 for (Windows 64- bit)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.8 for (macOS)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.5 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.