Canon G2000 Driver & Sofwtare Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7.
The printing resolution of the machine at the optimum level is 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dots per inch (dpi). It runs on an individual ink bottle as the compatible print head or ink tank with different ink bottles. The total number of nozzles is about 1472 nozzles with a minimum volume of 2 picolitres (pl). At the same time, the ink bottle model is the GL-790 for cyan, yellow, and magenta. Furthermore, bordered printing allows a printable width of 203.2 mm, which is about 8 inches.
On the other hand, the printable device width is about 216 mm, about 8.5 inches. The print speed for color documents is up to 5.0 pages per minute (ppm) at the optimum performance. For white and black materials, the rate of printing is about 8.8 ppm. The use of photo paper for printing runs at a speed of 60 seconds per page for normal printing mode. Whereas, the printable width for borderless printing is up to 216 mm while that of bordered print is 203.2 mm.
- Category: All in one ink tank printer.
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA G2000.
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon G2000 Driver & Sofwtare Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Canon G2000 full software and drivers 32 / 64 bits Download
Apple macOS Sierra 10.12 / OS X 10.11 – 10.7
Canon G2000 full software and drivers Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon G2000 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon G2000 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
In terms of the paper handling in the rear tray, the machine supports plain paper of A4 and B5 sizes. Other compatible standard sizes include the A5, letter, legal and envelope sizes. On the other hand, the same slot can hold several media types, such as photo paper plus glossy. Different compatible paper sizes include photo paper pro luster, photo paper plus semi-gloss, and glossy photo paper “everyday use.”
It also supports a paperweight between 64 and 105 gsm for the plain paper through the rear tray. While scanning, the application component is the flatbed with a contact image sensor (CIS). This feature can also produce a maximum optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi). Download Canon PIXMA G2000 driver from Canon Website.