Canon E500 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Apple Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
The Canon PIXMA E500 printer belongs to the PIXMA E-series, which have several characteristics that draw the attention of many users. It produces a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi). These measurements of quality apply to the vertical and horizontal dimensions. Besides, the ink droplets of the ink tank are within a pitch of 1/4800 inch at the very minimum level.
The supported user interface option includes the hi-speed USB 2.0 port, which is also compatible with the 1.1 version. Simultaneously, the print width of the device is up to 8 inches, about 203.2 mm for bordered printing. On the flipside, borderless printing supports a print width of 216 mm, about 8.5 inches. The page with this machine comes with its normal conditions in the environment of use.
For a start, the Canon PIXMA E500 model requires a temperature range between 5 and 350C. The relative humidity range is between 10 and 90% with no condensation. Simultaneously, when the machine is in storage, the acceptable temperature is between 0 and 400C. Whereas, the supported humidity level is between 5 and 95% with no condensation. In the case of power supply, the machine supports the use of internal supply within a voltage of 100 and 240 volts.
- Category: All-in-one inkjet printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA E500.
- Software: Scanner & printer driver.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon E500 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Full software and drivers 32 & 64 bits. Download
Mac OS 10.12 to Mac OS X 10.6
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon E500 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon E500 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
When considering the scanning specifications, the scanner driver components contain the TWAIN/WIA driver. This driver supports diverse versions of Windows, such as Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 7. Other items include an optical resolution of about 1200 x 2400 dots per inch (dpi) for horizontal and vertical dimensions. On the other hand, the maximum scanning interpolated resolution is up to 19200 x 19200 dpi. The device has varying input/output gradation or color depth. Download Canon PIXMA E500 driver from Canon Website.