Table of Contents
Colour printing will be easier to do with the presence of Canon Color imageClass MF746Cdw printer. The printer has excellent colour printing capability with print speed and also high-quality resolution. Canon has also provided some great features that will help you to use this printer.
The print speed that reaches 28 ppm and with a print resolution that goes 600 dpi will make you more confident to use this printer, high-quality copy and scan results will also be obtained on this printer with a resolution that reaches 600 dpi. Printing using mobile devices will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS MF645cx. We also provide a driver download link for Canon Color imageClass MF746Cdw directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 28 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 28 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon Color imageClass MF746Cdw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.45 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Utilities V2.15.6 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.