Colour printing will be easier to do with the presence of Canon Color imageClass MF746Cdw printer. The printer has excellent colour printing capability with print speed and also high-quality resolution. Canon has also provided some great features that will help you to use this printer.
The print speed that reaches 28 ppm and with a print resolution that goes 600 dpi will make you more confident to use this printer, high-quality copy and scan results will also be obtained on this printer with a resolution that reaches 600 dpi. Printing using mobile devices will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS MF645cx. We also provide a driver download link for Canon Color imageClass MF746Cdw directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 28 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 28 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon Color imageClass MF746Cdw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic Plus PS3 / Generic FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.45 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Utilities V2.15.6 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.